Twitter Updates

    • GG's Must Have: BluAlert Bluetooth Bracelet
    • GG's Wish We Had: Audi Exo Concept Car
    • Tech Demo: Google Wave
    • GG's Guilty Pleasure: Electrolux Crystal Ergoripado

    Tuesday, July 7, 2009

    It's Just That Easy: Snap Capp


    Late Night TV wooed me


    So it's the middle of the night (or the beginning of the morning, which ever way you want to look at it) and I flipped past a product that made me say 'I Want That'. It's called a Snap Capp. It basically allows you to turn your can into a bottle. It claims to work with almost all 12 to 16 oz aluminum cans and keeps your fizzy beverages fizzy. Not sure how true the fizzy part is considering most of your standard bottles don't keep the fiz in once you've opened them. I'm sure like most late night infomercial products it works within limitations. I also read that sometimes hotter settings in the dishwasher so it's probably best to hand wash them. However, they were running a pretty decent special for 6 or so on the infomercial I saw but you can get one for $3.99 from here.


    0 comments: