Twitter Updates

    • GG's Must Have: BluAlert Bluetooth Bracelet
    • GG's Wish We Had: Audi Exo Concept Car
    • Tech Demo: Google Wave
    • GG's Guilty Pleasure: Electrolux Crystal Ergoripado

    Monday, July 5, 2004

    About Gadget Girl


    Just a Girl Who Loves Her Toys....


    I've always been a lover of all things creative. I'm a designer so why wouldn't I be? As such I was always buying whatever new gadget I could afford, looking up information about new concepts, all in all being a gadget geek. Thus, my friends and co-workers started calling me Gadget Girl. I'm no expert. I'm just a girl who loves her toys.

    Often I'll look around the web for new ideas, new inventions, new concepts and often I come up with the same 5 stories. While a lot of these stories about these innovations are excellent, I find myself thinking 'there has got to me more out there'. Designers have to be creating things that have made it past the concept stage. There's more technology out there than your standard cell phone. The goal of Gadget Girl Says is to bring my readers information about products you may not necessarily find in your every day searches.

    I won't just be covering things that blink, buzz and beep. There are innovations in everything from furniture to footwear. Designers and engineers are redefining how we operate in our world. Not just by use of digital technology, but by ergonomics, green and new age materials, etc. If it provides a unique and different take on how we live from day to day, Gadget Girl will be looking at it.

    If it's been covered to death or lame, I won't write about it. If it sucks or doesn't work I'll tell you about it. As a reader you can expect to get a truly honest opinion.

    0 comments: